Do I need to be an experienced yogi to participate?
Absolutely not! Everyone is welcome! Remember, yoga is for the willing!
What is included in my MIMI YOGA Retreat booking?
Your booking includes:
- Three nights at The Cliff Hotel in Negril, Jamaica
- Transportation to and from Montego Bay Airport
- Daily service of breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Welcome cocktails and reggae party
- Five yoga classes and two meditation sessions
- Day trip to a waterfall
- Onsite COVID Antigen Rapid Test for US re-entry
What is not included:
- Airfare to and from Jamaica
- Alcohol, additional beverages, spa treatments, or any additional transportation in Jamaica
- COVID test costs to enter Jamaica
How do I get to Negril, Jamaica?
Negril is 1.5 hours from Montego Bay International Airport. We will have a group shuttle to transport us to and from the airport to The Cliff Hotel.
What is your cancellation policy?
Because our retreats are very exclusive we do not offer any refunds for cancellations. We can provide you a credit to use in a future MIMI YOGA Retreat.
IMPORTANT: JAMAICA TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
- All residents of the United States of America (USA), Brazil, Dominican Republic, Mexico, or Panama who are 12 years of age or over, are required to present a negative COVID-19 PCR or Antigen test result to check-in for a flight. NOTE: Residents of all other countries are NOT REQUIRED to present a test result.
- Tests must be done by a medical laboratory that has a Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) registration or ISO 15189 certification.
- The date of the sample collection must be less than 10 days from the travel date to Jamaica. Example: For a travel date of October 20, the earliest the test sample may be collected is October 11. Use the Test Date Calculator.
- Samples collected using home test kits (ex. Pixel by LabCorp), along with antibody tests will not be accepted.
- See the full COVID-19 test requirements here.
- EVERYONE MUST COMPLETE A TRAVEL AUTHORIZATION BEFORE DEPARTING TO JAMAICA. YOU CAN COMPLETE HERE.
What if I test positive for COVID in Jamaica?
In the event that you contract COVID-19 and test positive in Jamaica, you voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury, illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind, that you may incur. You also assume the risk and financial consequences and responsibility for the additional cost of an extended hotel stay to quarantine as well as the cost of any changes to air travel, accommodations, etc. You also assume the risk and financial responsibility for any medical care or evacuation protection required should you become infected with COVID-19 or any other serious medical ailment. Mimi Yoga LLC shall bear no responsibility for any medical, travel, or evacuation costs incurred related to a COVID-19 infection or any other medical emergency.